Welcome to Ms. Lowie's P.E. Class!
The Physical Education program at Kinsey Elementary and Leupp Public
School will provide students with knowledge, developmentally appropriate
activities, and motivation that will build a foundation for lifetime
fitness and healthy behaviors.
- Students will develop and demonstrate motor skills and movement patterns
- Qualified Physical Education teacher will provide
exceptional instruction and content knowledge on a variety of different
activities, games, sports, and leisure sport activities
- Students will develop and reinforce collaborative behavior and team building characteristics
- Teachers will help ensure that students become physically literate and understand the importance of fitness for life
Expectations of Students:
- Come to class motivated and eager to learn
- Come to class prepared= Appropriate shoes (no sandals, flip-fops, boots, shoes with no laces), hair appropriately tied or clipped back so that vision is not obstructed, sunscreen or Hat to prevent sunburn or sun exposure.
- All students will display active listening skills and be kind to their classmates, both verbally and physically.
Monday-Thursday: Kinsey Elementary
Friday: Leupp Public School
feel free to contact me in person or via email with any questions or
concerns that you may have about your child or our PE program!