FACTS will also be open on the following non-school days:
January 2-3-4, 2013 (Wednesday- Friday)
March 18-19-20, 2013 (Monday-Wednesday)
Location: Sechrist Elementary School (773-4120)
2230 North Fort Valley Rd.
Hours: 6:45 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Parents are responsible for providing a bag lunch and transportation to Sechrist on these days.
Parents need to physically sign their children in & out with the front desk, and be prepared to show ID to FACTS staff.
1. Parents are asked to provide a sack lunch for children. Program provides snacks.
2. Children should be dressed appropriately for the weather conditions; hats, coats, gloves, snow boots.
3. If your children are not registered in regular FACTS, you need to provide proper registration paperwork and
make payments before your children attend.
Fees: $30 non-refundable registration fee
3 or more children
4. If you are new to FACTS, please plan to spend 10-15 minutes to complete the registration and blue card;
bring your child"s immunization records with you. Please be prepared to make a payment.
5. If City, County, or State declares a state of emergency, FACTS will abide by their requirements. This
might include early closures, in which case parents would be notified to pick up their children. If state of
emergency requires closure for one or more full days, notification of FACTS closure will be made through
Delayed Start FACTS
IF SCHOOL START TIME IS DELAYED, FACTS is available at every elementary school from 7:30 am until the start of school for students registered with FACTS. Afternoon FACTS will operate as normal on these days.
All FACTS sites are licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services
For more information on all services and locations for FACTS
please call 527-6180 or 527-6168 or visit the FACTS website.