Welcome to the Counseling Office!
FAFSA Day: January 24th
CHS Counselors, NACRC, and CCC will be in Senior English classes on Friday to help with the FAFSA. Please come prepared with the information included in the links below!
All seniors who complete the FAFSA will be entered into a raffle for gift certificates to Dutch Bros.
The mission of the CHS counseling department is to provide a comprehensive, developmental school counseling program, built with Panther Pride that addresses the career, academic and social/emotional development of every student in our school. In partnership with other educators, families and community resources, the school counseling program will support students with opportunities to reach their greatest potential.
- School Counselors are assigned alphabetically by students' last name:
- A - Ge Ms. Emily Pietruszynski
- Gi - N Mrs. LaShia Scharfenberger
- O - Z Mrs. Barrett Tritle
- Parents, you can access your students account to see what we've been working on with your student. Just ask your student's school counselor for access.
- What can you do in Naviance? EVERYTHING! Career interest profile, learning style inventory, scholarship info, transcript request, college match, and much more. Make sure to check your e-mail weekly for School Counseling related news.
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 3:00 pm
(counselors available by appointment)
Counseling Office Fax
School Counselor (A-Ge)
School Counselor (Gi-N)
School Counselor (O-Z)
Native American Academic Advisor