Happy Summer 2019! As we get ready for the new school year, students and parents are often concerned about what supplies they should bring. If you wish to send supplies, the following list includes the items most frequently needed.
- A sturdy backpack
- A water bottle to keep at school (sent home every Friday)
- 4 -two pocket folders ( Homework, Working On, Handwriting and Writing)
- A pencil box -Boxes are prefered over zipper pouches
- Pencils & large eraser (mechanical pencils should have a .9 or larger lead)
- Colored Pencils-12 pack
- 5 spiral notebooks, 100 pages (8 ½ by 11 notebooks are easier to paste our interactive notes in)
- Earbuds or headphones
Things to send to share with classroom
- Handheld pencil sharpener for colored pencils
Your child DOES NOT need crayons, tape, staples, paperclips, markers, etc.
I am looking forward to our upcoming partnership with your child as we journey through third grade together.
Tara TessmerSechrist Elementary School
773•4020 ex 2933