- your new student ipad!
- pencils! Pencils are used in the wood shop every day
- Hair elastics (if your hair is shoulder length or longer)
Woodshop: There is a dress code for woodshop safety! Once we begin working in the shop you will need to remember:
- wear closed toed shoes
- long hair must be tied back
- ANSI rated safety glasses (I provide these, but students are welcome to bring their own). They must be worn at all times while in the shop.
- no lose clothing
- we will be working with sawdust, paint, nails, hammers, etc. Wear clothing you can move comfortably in.