AUGUST 2020Supplies for 6th, 7th and 8th Grade Woodshop Remotely:
- your student ipad! We will be using CANVAS as our Learning Management System
- It will be very helpful to have any of the following when you our building our wood working kits:
- Paint and brushes (if you'd like to paint your project)
- phillips screw driver
- small claw hammer
- Masking tape
Here is what you need for in-person class:
Woodshop: There is a dress code for woodshop safety! Once we begin working in the shop you will need to remember:
- pencils! Pencils are used in the wood shop every day
- Hair elastics (if your hair is shoulder length or longer)
- wear closed toed shoes
- long hair must be tied back
- ANSI rated safety glasses (I provide these, but students are welcome to bring their own). They must be worn at all times while in the shop.
- no lose clothing
- we will be working with sawdust, paint, nails, hammers, etc. Wear clothing you can move comfortably in and possibly destroy.