Mrs. Bruner's Supply List 2019-2020
We will have plenty of "Community Supplies" such as scissors, glue, colored pencils, crayons, etc. However, I would like for each child to have some supplies handy in his/her desk. The hard plastic pencil case mentioned below is for the purpose of storing personal supplies inside desks.
- Backpack, one that will hold folders/papers/books at least 9” x 12”
- Hard Plastic Pencil Case to hold personal supplies in desk (most of them are approx. 8.5"x5.5"x2.5")
- 4 packs of Elmer’s glue sticks (please don’t get the “re-stick” kind)
- Crayola 24 ct. crayons (personal supply)
- Crayola colored pencils
- Crayola markers (thin or thick kind)
- 1" 3-ring binder with the clear front for inserting a cover sheet (personal supply)
- Scotch tape
- Clorox Wipes
- Optional Items:
- Fun paper (colored copy paper and/or cardstock, scrapbook paper, etc).
- Personal scissors for your pencil case (I have community scissors in the classroom)
**I may ask for additional items later in the year.