Resources for the week
Go to https://nearpod.com/student/ then use the nearpod codes I sent you for each day. Contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need the codes again or help with nearpod. Below is a list of resources that students can use during the week.
- Starfall: www.starfall.com
- Enjoy some fresh air
- Games on your device or iPad - check out self-serve for school iPads
- Dolphin easy reader (your login will be your ID email@example.com then your ID number for the password)
- Bookshare -https://www.bookshare.org/cms/ I can send you your login and password then send you audio books!
- Flagstaff public library online (borrow up to 6 online books and audiobooks) https://cocolib.overdrive.com/
- National geographic kids: https://kids.nationalgeographic.com/
- Smithsonian learning lab: https://learninglab.si.edu/
- Houston zoo animal cams: https://www.houstonzoo.org/explore/ webcams/
- Georgia Aquarium live cams (this sends you to the puffin fish but scroll down for more animals) : https://www.georgiaaquarium.org/webcam/ puffin-cam/
- Nature based virtual field trips: https:// www.natureworkseverywhere.org/resources/filter/type/virtual-field-trip- video/
- https://www.education.com/games/play/#login,code - contact me for the class code
- https://characterstrong.lpages.co/characterstrong-virtual-assemblies/ - online character strong assemblies - join each Friday live or check out their youtube page.