Phone: (928) 773-4150 Cromer Elementary
Degrees and Certifications:
stRIDER WILDCATS $$$.....stRIDER WILDCAT's FUNraiser for PE
"BE KIND, ALWAYS USE YOUR MIND, BE GREAT, NEVER HESITATE!"
"I TEACH, YOU TEACH, WE ALL TEACH & LEARN!"
"GET TO PE, GET YOUR WIGGLES OUT KNOW YOUR HUMAN BODY, SAY IT LOUD & PROUD. GIVE A HI-5, CAUSE IT'S SO NICE!"
"WHO CAN DO IT? I CAN DO IT, YOU CAN DO IT, WE ALL CAN DO IT!"
"PE, YOU & ME, ALL TOGETHER, WE SHOULD BE, TURN AROUND TOUCH THE GROUND, YIPEE!"
I AM HERE FOR ALL OF YOU!!
WELCOME BACK CROMER WILDCATS
"TRAiN the BRAiN. M3---Mind, Muscle, Memory. i, U, We."
"Our Human Body is like a Car......"
"Hi 5 PE RULES, cause it's COOL!"
"Hi 5 SENSES, cause there's 6...."
“Reading is to the Mind, as Exercise is to the Body!” ---
PLEASE know & understand that PE Assignments are NOT TO PUT STRESS or DISCOURAGE anyone from the underlining fact that Physical Education is an IMPORTANT subject for All. It’s just an extension out side of our 30 minute PE time and a “tool” that Ms. Rose uses to communicate, educate, and advocate for Physical well being inside & outside the Body & Mind.
SHOUT OUT TO: our “EXTRA-DO-NARE” PrinciPAL Mrs. Gordon & the “AMAZING” Team at Cromer School.
Most of all to YOU, the STUDENTS & YOUR FAMILY!!!
SAFTEY & FUN, all day, every day is just one way of building a strong environment for learning, teaching, success & beyond.
To all the New/Returning Wonderful Individuals that make this school/community so great!
I cannot wait to plan, execute, and intertwine cross curriculum between P.E. & all subjects being taught.
To start of the school year in P.E., Kinders-5th graders will be learning,practicing Cromer Wildcat’s P.E.’s expectations so they all can succeed during P.E. objectives/lessons throughout the school year.
Correct fitness movements, exercise techniques, and use of equipment will be SAFELY taught in a variety of FUN, objective ways that intertwines grade level lessons and everyday living.
Hi-5 PE RULES, cause it's COOL!!!
SF3-SAFELY, FRIENDLY, FAIRLY, FUNNLY
PLS-PRACTICE, LEARN, SHARE
LLL-LOOK, LISTEN, LEARN
FUN- U IS IN THE MIDDLE OF F N!!
"PE- you & me, altogether we should be, turn around touch the ground, yipee!!!"
AUGUST & SEPTEMBE'S P.E. Theme:
“Getting to Know YOU in this New World of Teaching & Learning through the Eye of Technology”
OCTOBER'S P.E. Theme:
"Your Human Body & It's 6 Systems"
NOVEMEBER & DECEMBER'S P.E. Theme:
"Balancing & Nutrition"
JANUARY P.E. Theme:
"Balancing thru the New Year....."
FEBRUARY P.E. Theme:
"Celebrating Your Heart---Heart Month----Jump Rope 4 Heart(KHC)"
MARCH P.E. Theme:
"March into Spring"
APRIL P.E. Theme:
"April Showers bring Butterflies & May Flowers"
MAY P.E. Theme:
"May we remember our days of School...."
The GOAL of Physical Education is to develop Physically Literate Individuals to build knowledge, skills, and confidence to enjoy a lifetime of healthful physical activity. All lessons in P.E. will be aligned to the Arizona “S.H.A.P.E.” (Social Health and Physical Education) Standards & National Standards. All lessons/objectives will be taught to motivate, encourage, challenge, discover, create students to do their best!
- Skills & Patterns
- Learning Concepts
- Active Participation
- Physical Fitness
- Social/Personal Behavior
To pursue a lifetime of healthful physical activity, a physically literate individual:
- Will learn the skills necessary to participate in a variety of physical
- Will know the implications and the benefits of involvement in various types of physical
- Will participate regularly in physical activity
- Be physically fit & active
- Will value physical activity and its contributions to a healthful life style
- For Remote Learning:
- E xemplary Students have turned in ALL/MOST Canvas Assignments AND has Participated/Attended in ALL Zoom Classes
- S atisfactory Students have turned in SOME Canvas Assignments AND has Participated/Attended in MOST Zoom Classes
- P rogressing Student have turned in NO Canvas Assignments AND Participated/Attended ALL/MOST Zoom Classes
- IN Student has turned in NO Canvas Assignments NOR has Participated/Attended in any Zoom classes NOR has provided any evidence of learning outside of Zoom classes
- For In Person Learning:
- 0-1 Students participate in deliberate practice tasks that will lead to skill and knowledge acquisition
- 2-3 Students can demonstrate the critical elements of the motor skills and knowledge components of the grade-level Outcomes, which will continue to be refined with practice.
- 4 Students can demonstrate the critical elements of the motor skills and knowledge components of the grade-level outcomes in a variety of physical activity environments.
- Let’s have a SAFE, FUN, SMOOTH LEARNING, ENGAGING, TEACHING School Year!!!
“Work Your Heart. Eat Right. Work Your Heart, You’ll be Alright, You can do Anything if YOU try, Not Cry!”
“Eat right, Drink right, Exercise & Sleep right.”
"YOUR BODY INSIDE & OUTH20 is the way 2 go!!! Cause it follow me where ever I go!!!"
"IN PE, WE USE EVERYTHING----INSIDE & OUT!!"
"BRAIN--- ITS WHERE IT BEGINS!"
CLICK THE LINKS 4 YOU:
YUMMY 4 MY TUMMY & BODY HEALTHY RECIPES