We invite students and their parents/guardians to be a part of the program!
Together, we can support our students' academic performance. Below are ways to get involved with our program:
- Attend the Native American Parent Organization (NAPO) meetings to learn about events & opportunities within the district and community.
- Become an Indian Education Committee (IEC) member to implement and evaluate programs under the Johnson O'Malley (JOM) program.
- Become an Indian Parent Committee (IPC) member to support and advise the program under Title VI Indian Education grant.
- Follow us on our social media:
- Facebook: FUSD1 Native American Education Support Program
- Instagram: naesp_fusd1