Here is a recipe to try over summer break! We hope you enjoy!
- Instant Vanilla Jello Pudding
- Food coloring
- Dixie cups (3 ounces)
- Popsicle sticks
- Make the pudding according to the box BUT add 2/3 extra cups of milk.
- Divide the pudding evenly into five bowls (or however many colors you have)
- Add 6 drops of food coloring to each bowl. One-color per bowl.
Red: 6 drops of red
Orange: 1 drop of red and 5 drops of yellow
Yellow: 6 drops of yellow
Green: 6 drops of green
Blue: 6 drops of blue
- Add the pudding to the dixie cups using a teaspoon. Tap the cup after you add each layer to get al air bubbles out. Add as many layers as you'd like!
- When you are done making layers, cover the top of the cup with tin fol.
- Make a small hole in the middle of the fall and put your popsicle stick in all the way so it touches the bottom of the cup.
- Put your popsicles in the freezer for at least 6 hours. You can put all your cups Into a small loaf pan to keep them from falling over.
- Once frozen, peel off the Dixie cup and enjoy your popsicle
Welcome to second grade at Cromer Elementary School! My name is Mrs. Kara Lee and I am thrilled to be your child’s second-grade teacher. This will be my 25th year of teaching and I am very excited to help your child grow each day this year. It’s going to be a great year full of new friends, new adventures, and new discoveries.
About Me: I have lived in Doney Park with my family of five for 30 years. I love animals and have a house full of pets. We have four dogs, two turtles, a large fish tank and my 11-year-old son has a gecko. In my free time, I love scrapbooking, paper crafts, making barn signs, and planting tons of beautiful flowers around my house. This fall is going to be so much fun and I’m eager to meet you and your child!
School Hours: Class begins each day at 8:40 and ends at 3:20 pm
Rules: Each of us has the opportunity to make many choices throughout the day. My greatest hope is that each student grows up to be a happy, successful adult. I like to think that your child and I are developing a “toolbox” for your child to use throughout his or her life. One of the necessary tools is developing a sense of responsibility; being responsible for making good choices and accepting the consequences for his/her actions. My classroom is designed to create a positive learning environment for all students. We have three overarching rules which are followed school-wide:
- Be Respectful
- Be Responsible
- Be Safe
I am so excited to be your child’s teacher and I look forward to a year full of learning! If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call at school (773-4150) ex 2112 or email me at email@example.com.
Name: . . . Mrs. Kara Lee
Title: . . . Second Grade Teacher, Cromer Elementary
Phone: . . . (928) 774-4150 ext 2112
Email: . . . firstname.lastname@example.org