Degrees and Certifications:
Welcome To P.E. at Knoles!
Kids need to have fun while in P.E. so that they will be motivated to exercise on their own.
1. Quiet Warning
2. Time out
3. Time out for the rest of the class period.
4. Removal of privileges.
Parents have an open invitation to come and do P.E. with your student!
Top 5 ways Parents can help:
1. Send students to school with athletic shoes on PE days.
2. When sending food to school for birthdays, snacks ect. consider doing a healthy option like veggie tray, fresh fruit, or dried fruit.
3. Encourage healthy eating at home.
4. Exercise with your student. 60 min. per day.
5. Be a good example of health and wellness for your child.
Monday: Stoner,Friend, Uno, Dempsey, Burns, Dubel
Tuesday: Hayes, Davis, Reynolds, Brown, Chapman, Hustead
Wednesday:Beerling, Parent, Malkhassian, Newgard, Carruthers, MaClean
Thursday: Coe, Davidson, Bennett, Taylor/Doren, Borunda, Rucker
Every 35 min. P.E. session should be broken down into four parts:
1. Into activity
2. Fitness Session
3. Lesson Activity
*Contact me at SAiken@fusd1.org if you have any questions!