Dear Panther Families,
On behalf of Coconino High School we appreciate your continued support as we work through the challenges of the last couple of months. We are in the process of officially closing out the 2019-20 school year and want to keep you updated on next steps.
We are working on closing up classrooms for the summer and we will be packing up your student's personal items. Teachers are working in small shifts with limited opportunities to access the building to ensure their safety in accordance with social distancing practices.
Coconino High School will distribute student’s personal property and pre-purchased yearbooks. The return of school materials including iPads, library books, textbooks, uniforms, musical instruments, and other school property will also take place at this time. The curbside pick up and return process is organized by current grade level. Seniors will pick up caps, gowns, and other graduation regalia at this time. Graduation plans are being finalized, stand by for more information.
Return and Pick Up Schedule by grade level
- Seniors May 22nd 9am-4pm
- Juniors May 26th 9am-4pm
- Sophomores May 27th 9am-4pm
- Freshmen May 28th 9am-4pm
Return & Pick Up Guidelines
- Enter through the south parking lot entrance closest to the Hal Jensen Rec Center
- Please bring a writing utensil to complete forms
- Ensure that the student iPad is fully charged
- Seniors will need to turn in their charger and cord
- Students returning next school year will keep their charger and cord over the summer
- Remain in your vehicle throughout this process
- Pay fees online at az-flagstaff.intouchreceipting.com
- Additional fees may apply for FUSD property that is not returned or returned damaged
Special Information for Seniors Class of 2020
Senior exit survey must be completed prior to students receiving their cap & gown
- Senior exit survey procedures
- Login to Naviance
- In the top right corner, click on “About Me”, then click “My Surveys”, then “surveys not started”
- Find survey titled “Senior Exit Survey”
- Answer questions
- QUESTION 5 IS IMPORTANT! Make sure you add the college/university that you plan on attending so we can send your final transcript there!
Please email Assistant Principal Les Hauer firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Coconino High School Administration
Miss Lynzee, MISS you!
Phone: (928)773-8200 x6428 Cell (928)221-7820
Degrees and Certifications:
Dual Degree Elem Ed K-8; Special Education K-12; HQ in Middle School and High School Language Arts