Welcome to Ms. Lowie's P.E. Class!The Physical Education program at Kinsey Inquiry and Discovery school will provide students with knowledge, developmentally appropriate activities, and motivation that will build a foundation for lifetime fitness and healthy behaviors. Math, reading, science, and kinesiology are incorporated into our daily lessons as well.
- Students will develop and demonstrate motor skills and movement patterns
- Qualified Physical Education teacher will provide exceptional instruction and content knowledge on a variety of different activities, games, sports, and leisure sport activities
- Students will develop and reinforce collaborative behavior and team building characteristics
- Teachers will help ensure that students become physically literate and understand the importance of fitness for life
- Intro/Instant activity
- Skill/lesson explanation
- Lesson activity
- Wrap up/review
Expectations of Students:
- Come to class motivated and eager to learn
- Come to class prepared= Appropriate shoes (no sandals, flip-fops, boots, shoes with no laces), hair appropriately tied or clipped back so that vision is not obstructed, sunscreen or Hat to prevent sunburn or sun exposure.
- All students will display active listening skills and be kind to their classmates, both verbally and physically.
Email: Plowie@fusd1.orgPhone: 928-774-2514
Please feel free to contact me in person in room 14 or via email with any questions or concerns that you may have about your child or our PE program!