Welcome to Ms. Lowie's P.E. Class!The Physical Education program at Kinsey Inquiry and Discovery school will provide students with knowledge, developmentally appropriate activities, and motivation that will build a foundation for lifetime fitness and healthy behaviors. Math, reading, science, and kinesiology are incorporated into our daily lessons as well.
- Students will develop and demonstrate motor skills and movement patterns
- Qualified Physical Education teacher will provide exceptional instruction and content knowledge on a variety of different activities, games, sports, and leisure sport activities
- Students will develop and reinforce collaborative behavior and team building characteristics
- Teachers will help ensure that students become physically literate and understand the importance of fitness for life
- Intro/Instant activity
- Skill/lesson explanation
- Lesson activity
- Wrap up/review
Expectations of Students:
- Come to class motivated and eager to learn
- Come to class prepared= Appropriate shoes (no sandals, flip-fops, boots, shoes with no laces), hair appropriately tied or clipped back so that vision is not obstructed, sunscreen or Hat to prevent sunburn or sun exposure.
- All students will display active listening skills and be kind to their classmates, both verbally and physically.
Email: Plowie@fusd1.orgPhone: 928-774-2514
Please feel free to contact me in person or via email with any questions or concerns that you may have about your child or our PE program!