Welcome to Northern Arizona Distance Learning
Flagstaff Public Schools brings a higher standard of distance learning education to students and families. The basic core program in grades 9-12 has high quality, interactive online semester courses taught by certified teachers. Our distance learning program provides multimedia-rich curriculum aligning to state and national standards as well as numerous online tools for both parents and students.
Flagstaff Public Schools brings families and students the highest level of quailty, online instruction available. From the certified instructors assigned to each course to the technical support that helps students get started, customer service and a genuine concern for academic excellence is what you can expect.
- Each interactive multimedia-rich course has been developed by knowledgeable, qualified, certified instructors who understand the cognitive learning process and accommodate multiple learning styles.
- Each course contains 18 weeks of instruction and is aligned to state as well as national educational standards.
The History of Northern AZ Distance Learning
- Flagstaff High School initiated the development of NADL in the Fall of 2005
- In Oct. of 2005, an IGA between FUSD and MUSD was approved and the program was established.
- NADL has been considered an FHS program until the 2008-2009 school year
- In the Fall of 2008, FUSD made the decision to adopt the program at the district level.
- In October of 2008, the program was expanded across the district.
- On July 1st, 2016, Northern AZ Distance Learning became the newest school in FUSD
All 7th through 12th grade students under the age of 22 are eligible for enrollment. Enrollment in NADL is FREE to all students wishing to enroll in the school full-time.
- Northern Arizona Distance Learning is Flagstaff Unified School District's only online school.
- Northern Arizona Distance Learning offers over 80, 7th - 12th grade courses that are all aligned with state and national standards.
- Students who wish to take online courses in addition to a full course load at one of our district schools will be required to pay $200.00 per semester of core credit and $150.00 per semester of elective credit.
- Please note that students wishing to transfer credit(s) from online schools without district approval may be required to adhere to district testing requirements prior to credit transfer.
**All credits earned through Northern Arizona Distance Learning (both elective and core) will transfer to any FUSD school. Additionally, all Arizona colleges, universities, and military programs recognize credits earned through Northern Arizona Distance Learning as traditional High School credits.
All incoming NADL students must schedule a registration appointment with Renee Rosales.