Phone: (928) 421-1286
Degrees and Certifications:
+Certified: Art, English, Social Studies (Since 2007) ELD (Since 2012) +Masters in EPFA: Leadership in Ecology, Culture, and Learning)--PSU +Masters in Teaching (Curriculum and Instruction: Concentration in Urban and At-Risk Youth)-- PSU +Bachelors in History/ Minor in Art & Television Broadcasting-- NMSU ++Certification in Permaculture Design-- Portland State University under Tobey Hemingway (Whom we deeply miss) --author of "Gaia's Garden: A Guide to Home-Scale Permaculture
Welcome to Art & Design: Grade 7
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (928) 421-1286
- Office Hours:
- Monday and Tuesday after school, or by appointment
- Available online 7:25-3 Daily (lunch 12-12:30)--but can meet at lunch with appointment
Welcome to 7th Grade Art: Reaching the Aims of Design!
- In this class you will learn to discover how to use the path of inquiry and your own artistic ideas and artistic decisions.
- You will learn to believe in your own ability to think creatively and try new things. You will be shocked and surprised to learn how talented you really are, or maybe you already know.
- You will start to think about what you can do with art and design to change my world and your life. In order to do this you will need to solve visual design problems with feasible design ideas. Which you explain and justify to your audience!