Credit Card Payment Procedures
- Credit card payment are made at on the Kids Care Parent Portal.
- Enter in your account number and pin (the same ones that you use to clock your child in and out).
- Click the link that says 'click here to pay online'.
- Enter in the amount you would like to pay.
- The $1 fee will be calculated in once you make your payment.
- The amount shown in the box is the amount owed; please change this amount to include a prepayment of at least one full day of service.
- Click pay now.
- Enter in your credit card number, expiration date, and the billing address that is associated with this particular card.
- Submit the transaction, once it goes through a receipt will automatically pop up.
- The payment went through successfully and you may print the receipt for your records. The receipt will also be emailed to the email address you provided
In Person Payment
- If you chose to pay in person we can only accept check, money order or cashiers check. we cannot accept cash. Drop payment in drop box at location and director will manually enter into the system and you can print your own receipt by following the link above.
Late Payment Procedures
- Tuition is due by 3 p.m. the second day of the week (see payment schedule for due dates). Late tuition will result in a late fee of $25.00 per day and enrollment will be denied by the third day of non-payment.
Call (928) 527-5526 with any further questions.