Special Education Resources for Parents
Guidelines for requesting an Independent Educational Evaluation for your studentParents' rights under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) of 2004A notice to parents regarding Flagstaff Unified School District's participation in the Medicaid Direct Service Claiming (DSC) Program for services provided to students with IEPs.
HealthySteps, in collaboration with Raising Special Kids, is starting a support group for caregivers of children on the Autism Spectrum.
- Networking, information sharing, education, and support for families with children 1-8 years old
- Drop in -- no registration required
- North Country HealthCare, Community Room, 2920 N. 4th Street, Flagstaff, AZ 86004
- 4th Wednesday of every month, 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- For more information, please contact Lizette Melis at 928.522.9442 or Terra Garcia at 928.255.4049