Summer Food Service Program Announced
The Flagstaff Unified School District announces the sponsorship of the Summer Food Service Program for children. Meals will be provided to all children, ages 18 and under, without charge and are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service.
Meals will be provided at the sites and dates as follows:
- Cromer Elementary School - June 4 – July 11, 2019 Monday - Thursday
- Killip Elementary School - June 4 – July 11, 2019 Monday - Friday
- Kinsey Elementary School - June 5 – June 28, 2019 Monday - Friday
- Leupp Elementary School - June 4 – June 27, 2019 Monday - Thursday
- Marshall Elementary School - June 4 – July 11, 2019 Monday - Thursday
- Puente Elementary School - June 5 – July 26, 2019 Monday - Friday
- Sinagua Middle School - June 12 – July 26, 2019 Monday - Thursday
- Thomas Elementary School - June 4 – July 26, 2019 Monday - Friday
Meal times are:
- BREAKFAST 7:30am - 8:30am
- LUNCH 11:00am - 12:30pm
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider