Breakfast and Lunch Service Options for First Quarter of Remote Learning
With the Flagstaff Unified School District (FUSD) Summer Food Service program ending on Friday, August 7, 2020, the FUSD breakfast and lunch program will resume during remote learning beginning on Monday, August 17, 2020. FUSD will offer school breakfast and lunch for all enrolled students and will be charged according to free, reduced, or full rates depending on student eligibility for the 2020-2021 school year.
Meals will be provided from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at Cromer Elementary, Flagstaff High School, Killip Elementary, Kinsey Elementary, Leupp Elementary, Sinagua Middle School, and Thomas Elementary. Additionally, meals will also be available via bus distribution at the following times and locations:
- 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. - Mountainaire Store
- 8:30 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. - 6885 Lumberjack Blvd.
- 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. - 1001 N. Fourth St.
- 8:40 a.m. - Grey Mountain at East Side of 89
- 8:51 a.m. to 9:01 a.m. - E. Rustler Rd. and Leupp Rd.
- 9:05 a.m. to 9:35 a.m. - 2701 E. Industrial Dr.
- 9:10 a.m. to 9:40 a.m. - Kachina Trail at Raymond Park
- 9:14 a.m. to 9:24 a.m. - S. Horn Rd. at Leupp Rd.
- 9:25 a.m. to 9:40 a.m. - STAR School
- 9:45 a.m. - Bird Springs Housing MP 27.5
- 9:55 a.m. to 10:20 a.m. - 37 W. Pinewood Blvd.
- 10:45 a.m. - Tolani Lake at Three Way Stop
Free and reduced price school meal applications are now available online. To apply for free and reduced lunches, parents and guardians must complete an application at http://fusd1.schoollunchapp.com. Families who may need assistance with this application process can call Leslie Nichols in Nutrition Services at (928) 527-6094.
Payments for school meals can also be made online at www.myschoolbucks.com. Families using this service will be able to set up an account, view lunch menus, and put money on student accounts.