Posted by Brad Kamradt on 9/9/2011
1. Enter scores for all assignments to be included in the reporting period.
2. From the main Gradebook menu, select Report Card => Students.
3. Select the class section you wish to post grades for.
4. To override grades and/or to enter comments, click Edit Final Grade and Comments.
5. Use the drop-down menus and green arrows as necessary to override calculated grades and add comments for each student. Then, click Save changes towards the top left.
6. Click the Post Button to post grades to the report card/progress report. Repeat this process as necessary for your other sections.
You are commenting as Anonymous
Address 3285 East Sparrow Avenue, Flagstaff, AZ 86004