Curriculum Map Access via Curriculum Mapper
You’ll find the FUSD repository to be much easier and faster than using Curriculum Mapper. However, you may want to use Curriculum Mapper if you’re looking for an older map that is not included in FUSD repository or if you need active links to standards or resources and assessments in the maps.
HOW TO USE CURRICULUM MAPPER
• Obtain your school’s username and password from your building principal.
• Click the Curriculum Mapper Login to the right.
• Two log-in boxes will appear side by side. Use the box titled “Common Core Studio," and enter the username and password you’ve been provided. *
• In the right-hand navigation bar, mouse over “Maps” and click on “School Overview”
• Choose a school in the drop-down menu on the left side of the screen.
• Choose a year in the drop-down menu on the right side of the screen. Hint: You can select more than one year by holding the shift key and arrowing down.
• You can re-order (filter) the maps by clicking on any of the following items at the top of the chart: Name, Course, Subject Area, Grade Level, Last Revised.
* If you are unable to obtain this information, email firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be provided to you via return email.