A group of parents, teachers and administrators working together
to support and encourage all students at MEMS!
3th (usually) Thursday of every month at 5:30 pm in the Library!
Please check the MEMS calendar website for specific dates.
We support many activities during the course of the year and assist in areas throughout the school. We volunteer for events and coordinate fundraisers such as:
- BEST Store-PBIS program, students redeem coupons for good behavior and making good choices
- 1 Fundraiser a year
- Teacher requests for additional training/course work and special project
- AzM2 snacks for testing week
- Teacher Appreciation week and holiday breakfast
- Supply Drive for teachers/staff
- 8th Grade Promotion-assist with theme, decorations and event
- Volunteering for mailings, events, and special projects
There are many opportunities to get involved at MEMS; the atmosphere is fun and welcoming. We encourage parents to get involved at the level that works for them. It is not mandatory to attend meetings! You can sign up for one event that interests you or volunteer in many different areas.
We work together to support ALL students, teachers, and staff!
Welcome to MEMS! We are excited you are here.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact: