Do you have an idea for a new club?
Here are the steps to becoming an officially recognized club:
- Complete the new club proposal form.
- Create a club constitution (see sample, if needed).
- Turn both parts into the Student Council Hub, room 204.
- Student Council will review the proposal and constitution and vote for approval of the club at a regularly scheduled business meeting.
- Student Council will contact you.
- When approved, the club may meet regularly, fundraise, and use the funds to put on events or activities for the club.
Club & Activity Fundraising
Please complete the below Fundraising Form in order for your fundraiser to be approved. Turn the completed form in at least two weeks prior to your fundraiser so StuCo can verify that it does not overlap with an already scheduled fundraiser.
You must also meet with the bookstore manager and bookkeeper to arrange for proper deposit and request procedures.