Coconino Institute of Technology
Coconino Institute of Technology began its exciting engineering-based program in Fall 2001.
Integrated studies in science, technology, and engineering.
CIT is a school within a school that serves students who are academically focused and intellectually gifted. CIT provides a unique science and engineering curriculum and social support within the larger high school environment.
CIT provides students the opportunity to:
- Complete sciences that are required for college admission in 2 years (Physics, Biology, and Chemistry).*
- Experience science in action through engineering and technology projects.
- Enjoy high school in a socially supportive cohort for high school.
- Enroll in Honors, Advanced Placement, and elective classes with the general student body.
- Compete in sports and participate in other extracurricular activities.
- Complete real-world fieldwork experience in science and engineering.
- Complete an in-depth capstone project on a science or engineering topic of their choice.
*Students who did not complete the MIT-e program at Sinagua Middle School will need to take biology freshman or sophomore year.
APPLICATIONS OPEN SOON FOR FRESHMEN 2021!