Welcome to the Counseling Office!
The mission of the CHS counseling department is to provide a comprehensive, developmental school counseling program, built with Panther Pride that addresses the career, academic and social/emotional development of every student in our school. In partnership with other educators, families and community resources, the school counseling program will support students with opportunities to reach their greatest potential.
Counseling and Student Support Services Staff
We would love to meet with you!
How to schedule a meeting:
- Scroll down this page until you find your student's counselor
- To the right you will see "View Website". Click on link
- Now you are in Calendy, this is our online appointment platform
- Choose Student/Parent Conference and choose a time that fits best for you.
- A zoom link will be sent to your email address once you have made the appointment.
- See you soon!
Senior Parent Night Video
Copy of Senior Parent Night presentation (pdf) with live links, click here.
We are proud partners with the Northern Arizona College Resource Center (NACRC)
- ACT/SAT prep
- Helping you figure out what your next step might even be.
- They will work with you weekly!
- Please see their website NACRC Website to see how they can help you!
NEW! NACRC is on Instagram.
Follow them @NACRC.az to have access to a new scholarship every Monday!
- Coconino High School
- Shari Contreras
- Rebecca Fockler
- Donna Lyons
- Dr. Elizabeth Mills
- Jenn Netzky
- Nan Shoaff
- Shannon Taylor