Welcome to the Counseling Office!
FRESHMAN Mindset Lesson:
Wednesday, October 16th - PSAT/NMSQT - ALL 10th graders should take the PSAT as practice for the SAT. 11th graders trying to qualify for the NMSQT should take this test. Sign up in the CHS Bookstore. THE DEADLINE TO REGISTER IS SEPTEMBER 13th. The fee is $20.
Students- Please assist us in completing our yearly needs assessment, thank you!
The mission of the CHS counseling department is to provide a comprehensive, developmental school counseling program, built with Panther Pride that addresses the career, academic and social/emotional development of every student in our school. In partnership with other educators, families and community resources, the school counseling program will support students with opportunities to reach their greatest potential.
- School Counselors are assigned alphabetically by students' last name:
- A - Fh Ms. Emily Pietruszynski
- Fi - Ma Mrs. LaShia Scharfenberger
- Mc - P Mrs. Barrett Tritle
- Q - Z Mr. Mark Palmer (We welcome Mr. Palmer for the 2019-2020 school year)
- Parents, you can access your students account to see what we've been working on with your student. Just ask your student's school counselor for access.
- What can you do in Naviance? EVERYTHING! Career interest profile, learning style inventory, scholarship info, transcript request, college match, and much more. Make sure to check your e-mail weekly for School Counseling related news.
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 3:00 pm
(counselors available by appointment)
Counseling Office Fax
School Counselor (A-Fh)
School Counselor (Fi-Ma)
School Counselor (Mc-P)
Welcoming for the 2019-2020 School Year:
School Counselor (Q-Z)
Native American Academic Advisor