Welcome to the Counseling Office!
Student Needs Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WX38F6S
Seniors- Please log into your Naviance Student account, scroll down to What's New and complete the task Senior Exit Survey.
Come find us!
Wednesdays from 1:05-2:15: Scholarship Club in the Library - apply to 3 scholarships a week!
Thursdays from 8-12: Northern Arizona College Resource Center will be on campus to help with your applications and scholarships - sign up in the Counseling Office
The mission of the CHS counseling department is to provide a comprehensive, developmental school counseling program, built with Panther Pride that addresses the career, academic and social/emotional development of every student in our school. In partnership with other educators, families and community resources, the school counseling program will support students with opportunities to reach their greatest potential.
Upcoming EventsHere is a link to our Naviance- Family Connection page.
- School Counselors are assigned alphabetically by students' last name:
- A - GI Ms. Emily Pietruszynski
- GL - N Mrs. LaShia Scharfenberger
- O - SH Mrs. Barrett Tritle
- SI - Z Mrs. Meg Hughart
- Parents, you can access your students account to see what we've been working on with your student. Just ask your student's school counselor for access.
- What can you do in Naviance? EVERYTHING! Career interest profile, learning style inventory, scholarship info, transcript request, college match, and much more. Make sure to check your e-mail weekly for School Counseling related news.
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 3:00 pm
(on school days)
Counseling Office Fax
School Counselor (A-GI)
School Counselor (GL-N)
School Counselor (O-SH)
School Counselor (SI-Z)
Native American Academic Advisor