Welcome to the Counseling Office!
The mission of the CHS counseling department is to provide a comprehensive, developmental school counseling program, built with Panther Pride that addresses the career, academic and social/emotional development of every student in our school. In partnership with other educators, families and community resources, the school counseling program will support students with opportunities to reach their greatest potential.
- School Counselors are assigned alphabetically by students' last name:
- A - GA Mrs. Tina Jacobs
- GE - O Mrs. LaShia Scharfenberger
- P - SH Mrs. Barrett Tritle
- SI - Z Mrs. Meg Hughart
Other InformationQuestions about FAFSA, scholarships and college applications, or other college related questions? Visit with the Northern Arizona College Resource Center (NACRC) every Thursday in our College & Career Corner in the Coconino High School library from 8:00-12:30 pm, starting October 5th. Sign up in the Counseling Office.
- Click HERE to take the CHS School Counseling program needs assessment.
- Here is a link to our Naviance- Family Connection page.
- Parents, you can access your students account to see what we've been working on with your student. Just ask your student's school counselor for access.
- What can you do in Naviance? EVERYTHING! Career interest profile, learning style inventory, scholarship info, transcript request, college match, and much more. Make sure to check your e-mail weekly for School Counseling related news.
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 3:00 pm
(on school days)
Students & parents sign-up for an
appointment in the counseling office.
Counseling Office Number
Kira Blair- Counseling Secretary
Counseling Office Fax
Mrs. Tina Jacobs
School Counselor (A-GA)
School Counselor (GE-O)
School Counselor (P-SH)
School Counselor (SI-Z)
Native American Academic Advisor