Do you have a club idea to bring people together?
Here are the steps to becoming an officially recognized club:
- Complete the new club proposal form.
- Create a club constitution (see sample, if needed).
- Turn both parts into the Student Council Hub (email@example.com).
- Student Council will review the proposal and constitution and vote for approval of the club at a regularly scheduled business meeting.
- Student Council will contact you.
- When approved, the club may meet regularly, advertise, fundraise, and use the funds to put on events or activities for the club.