Welcome to the New Coconino High School Bookstore Page!
- We welcome and encourage students to visit us during student bookstore hours to pay fees or ask any questions about fees on their account.
- Payments for fees, books, athletics and more can be made online through our Payment Portal: https://az-flagstaff.intouchreceipting.com
- Students should come to the bookstore if they have lost their ID. Students will be given a new ID and a $5 fee will be added to their account.
- Students are responsible for items checked out from the library and will be charged for all items not returned. Please do not allow anyone else to return items you checked out.
- Class fees are due as soon as possible. Some classes require the class fees to buy necessary items to have a successful semester.
- Seniors must return all items and pay all fees prior to graduation.
- General parking in the north lot is free. Parking passes are available in the bookstore or download one using the link above. All students who park on campus are required to have a parking permit displayed.