Welcome to the Counseling Office!
Welcome Coconino Panthers!
We are so excited that you are here and ready to go with the 2020-2021 school year. It going to be exciting as we move into this new way of learning, teaching, counseling and building community. Each of the counselors will be setting aside time to meet with students and/or parents through the online Google Calendar or Calendly. We have attached a link to each of our calendars for you to go in and find a time that works best for you to meet with us.
The time this week is being set aside for new Coconino families and any current families that have questions about schedules. *Please note- you will need your student's FUSD1 log-in information to submit a schedule change request.
If your student has a hole in their schedule or would like to request a change, please go through the following link to the schedule change. *Link will be provided upon release of student schedules.
Links to make an appointment with a counselor.
Celene Conley (A-Ge) Conley Calendar
LaShia Scharfenberger (Gi-N) Scharfenberger Calendar
Barrett Tritle (O-Z). Tritle Calendar
Donna Lyons (CAVIAT and Dual Enrollment)
Shannon Taylor (Native American Advisor)
The mission of the CHS counseling department is to provide a comprehensive, developmental school counseling program, built with Panther Pride that addresses the career, academic and social/emotional development of every student in our school. In partnership with other educators, families and community resources, the school counseling program will support students with opportunities to reach their greatest potential.
- School Counselors are assigned alphabetically by students' last name:
- A - Ge Ms. Celene Conley
- Gi - N Mrs. LaShia Scharfenberger
- O - Z Mrs. Barrett Tritle
- Parents, you can access your students account to see what we've been working on with your student. Just ask your student's school counselor for access.
- What can you do in Naviance? EVERYTHING! Career interest profile, learning style inventory, scholarship info, transcript request, college match, and much more. Make sure to check your e-mail weekly for School Counseling related news.
8:00am - 12:00 pm
(counselors available by appointment)
928-773-8217 Ext. 6471
School Counselor (A-Ge)
School Counselor (Gi-N)
928-773-8200 Ext. 6605
School Counselor (O-Z)
928-773-8200 Ext. 6520
Native American Academic Advisor
928-773-8200 Ext. 6402