Before & After-School Program
Hours of Operation
6:45 a.m. - Start of school day.
End of school day - 6:00 p.m.
Flagstaff Unified School District's Community Learning Centers are open to anyone in the community on a space available basis. They provide children a safe place to access academic support, cultural, recreational and enrichment activities, and provide family and adult learning opportunities.
The Learning Centers program enables schools to
- Stay open longer
- Provide a safe place for homework centers and intensive mentoring in basic skills
- Furnish counseling and classes for drug and violence prevention
- Help middle school students to prepare for high school
- Support academic enrichment activities
- Participate in recreational activities
- Provide technology programs