The road to state starts NOW!
Tuesday May 30th starts summer practices!!!
Please bring a water bottle, athletic shoes and cleats. You might want to bring sunscreen as well. You will need to keep track of your own things, so please use a backpack to transport your items.
Varsity Summer Practice Information
- Tuesday May 30th - June 1st (Tue,Wed,Thu) 8-10 and 10-11 for specific offense/defense teams. Those assignments will come later.
- June 5th - 29th (M -Thurs) from 8-10 and 10-11 (see above for 10-11 information) (4 weeks)
- The week of July 3rd -----off-----
- July 10th – 27th (M – Thurs) from 8-10 and 10-11 (see above for 10-11 information) AND 4-6PM (3 weeks)
- July 31st is the first day of official fall practice and you MUST be cleared for the 23-24 season to participate.
9-10 Team practice is for all incoming freshmen and sophomores:
To REGISTER TO PLAY FOOTBALL IN THE FALL - PARENTS PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
On Tuesday May 30th there will be an athlete/parent meeting @ 4:00 in the stadium stands. No practice this week
June 5th - 29th lifting at 6:30 AM on M, T and TH each week. Field practice on Wednesdays only, from 4:00-6:00PM
The week of July 3rd -----OFF-----
July 10th - 27th lifting at 6:30 AM on M, T, W and TH each week. Field practice on Monday and Wednesday from 4:00-6:00PM
July 31st is the first day of official fall practice and you MUST be cleared for the 23-24 season to participate
- Go to the Main Athletics page, choose Register My Athlete and create an account
- Choose Football 23-24
- Parent/guardian and athlete need to read through the electronic documents.
- E-signature by parent/guardian and athlete.
- Physical with AIA paperwork – make sure it says 2023-24 on the top, doctor has signed and uploaded through Register My Athlete. Forms 15.7-A and 15.7-B - 6 pages in total (Must be dated after March 1, 2023 to be eligible)
- Brain Book Concussion course – completed by athlete.
- Opioid Education Course – completed by athlete.
- Mandatory Physical Forms
Deadline to Register: Friday July 28th
Please refer all Register My Athlete questions to Athletic Director Eric Freas. firstname.lastname@example.org (928) 220-1223
AIA Recognitions for Fall 2022
AIA Recognitions for Fall 2021
AIA Recognitions for Fall 2020
AIA Recognitions for Fall 2019
AIA Recognitions for Fall 2018
Coconino Panther Football - website
Coconino Football Gridiron Club - Facebook
Coconino Panther Football - Twitter
To contact the football program Click here