Welcome to the FHS Bookstore
(On School Days)
12:45-1:15 (Bookstore is Closed)
Welcome to the new Flagstaff High School Bookstore page!
- We welcome and encourage students to visit us during bookstore hours to pay fees or ask any questions about books/fees on their account.
- Any visiting students coming to the bookstore during class time must have a pass.
- Students should come to the bookstore if they have lost there ID, students will be given a new ID and a $5 fee will be added to their account.
- Students are responsible for checked out items, and they will be charged for all items not returned.
- Please do not have other students or teachers return items for you. You are the one responsible for them.
- Class fees are due as soon as possible. Some classes require the class fees to buy necessary items to have a successful semester.
- Seniors must return all items and pay all fees prior to graduation.
- Payments can be made online by following the Online Payment link.
- Parking passes are available for purchase in the bookstore. (All Students who park on campus are required to have a parking permit)