Welcome to the FHS Bookstore
Bookstore Window Hours
The phone lines will be FWD to voice mail during the above stated times to assist students at the window.
The bookstore is open in the Student Services office to PARENTS and STAFF between the times stated above.
***PLEASE WEAR A MASK WHEN VISITING THE BOOKSTORE***
Candice Lomahaftewa-Bookstore Manager
Welcome to the new Flagstaff High School Bookstore page!
- We welcome and encourage students to visit us during bookstore hours to pay fees or ask any questions about books/fees on their account.
- Any visiting students coming to the bookstore during class time must have a pass.
- Students should come to the bookstore if they have lost there ID, students will be given a new ID and a $5 fee will be added to their account.
- Students are responsible for checked out items, and they will be charged for all items not returned.
- Please do not have other students or teachers return items for you. You are the one responsible for them.
- Class fees are due as soon as possible. Some classes require the class fees to buy necessary items to have a successful semester.
- Seniors must return all items and pay all fees prior to graduation.
- Payments can be made online by following the Online Payment link.
- Parking passes are available for purchase in the bookstore. (All Students who park on campus are required to have a parking permit)