Parent/Guardian Referral Process for a Struggling Student
- Parent/guardian notices that student is struggling at school.
- Parent/guardian contacts the teacher(s) about their concerns.
- If concerns persist, parent/guardian will contact School Counselor at 928-773-8120.
- School counselor will collect needed information about student’s strengths and needs.
- A meeting will be set up to discuss findings and discuss next steps.
Testing Dates & Information
ACT Testing Information
SAT Testing Information
PSAT Testing Information
AP Testing Information
Tutoring Information*Tutoring is available through National Honor SocietyContact: Kayce Klecker at firstname.lastname@example.org*The Family Resource Center will continue to offer Free Tutoring this year to any K-12 student enrolled in FUSD. Tutoring takes place Monday through Thursday (beginning August 21st) during the following times:· Middle & High School 3:15 to 5:15 p.m.· Elementary 3:45 to 5:15 p.m.Families need to call the FRC at 774-1103 to sign up for tutoring to make sure there is a tutor available for the specific content area(s) needed.For questions, call the FRC at 774-1103 or email Sylvia Lohr Garcia at email@example.comCredit Retrieval Programs
*BYU Independent Study BYU Independent Study
(Check with your school counselor to see what credits FUSD will accept.)
*FUSD Summer School
Digital Media ResourcesStudy Abroad ProgramsJob Shadowing