Below are resources for shelters and affordable housing in the Flagstaff area.
- Front Door - This provides families and individuals experiencing homelessness support to determine what shelters they may be eligible for and how to apply. Please call this number to schedule an intake (928) 774-9125.
- Flagstaff Shelter Services - Flagstaff Shelter Services has an adult emergency shelter, as well as a converted hotel for individuals and families, The Crown. Call this number, (928)-225-2533, to schedule an intake for The Crown, or stop by this address, 3300 E Rte 66, Flagstaff, AZ 86004, on Tuesdays between 8 AM - 4 PM.
- Northland Family Help Center - Northland has two emergency shelters; one for victims of domestic violence or sexual assault, and a youth shelter. Call this number to schedule an intake (928)-527-1900.
- Hope Cottage - Hope Cottage is a women's and children's shelter run by the Sunshine Rescue Mission. Please call this phone number for more information (928)-774-9270.
- Catholic Charities - Catholic Charities has one emergency shelter intended for two-parent families or single fathers with children. Please call this number to schedule an intake (928) 774-9125.
- Sharon Manor - Sharon Manor is for survivors of domestic violence and/or sexual assault and their children experiencing homelessness, run by Housing Solutions of Northern Arizona. Please contact your McKinney Vento Liaison for an application and referral.
- Flagstaff Housing Resources - This list provides possible housing options as well as statistics on the cost of housing in Flagstaff.
- Section 8 Housing - This lists the section 8 apartments as well as some low-income apartments in the Flagstaff area.