Educational Enrichment Overview
The Educational Enrichment Department provides support and services that empower students, families and staff, to enrich our community. It is responsible for a variety of projects to improve student learning, provide enrichment activities for children, expand family involvement in the schools, and support professional development opportunities for teachers.
Some of the projects managed by the Educational Enrichment staff include:
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Services - Extra services for children and youth whose families are living in temporary, inadequate or substandard housing.
- Title I - The nation's largest federally-funded program.
- FACTS - Out-of-school time program providing extra support for academic success and a wide variety of enrichment and recreation activities to broaden students' experiences.
- Elementary & Secondary Education Act
Family Resource Center Services
- American Red Cross
- CPR/First Aid Classes
- English as a Second Language Classes
- Free Computer Access
- Resources for Preschoolers
- Resources for Elementary School Students
- Resources for Middle Schoolers
- Resources for High School Students
- Reading Resources for Parents
Goto the Family Resource Center