Welcome to Kindergarten
Name: Frank R. Garcia
Title: Director, Educational Enrichment
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 928-527-6152
Flagstaff Unified School DistrictFull-Day Kindergarten is FreeKindergarten Open House & RegistrationFebruary 28, 2018 4:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
Will your child be starting Kindergarten this year?Age requirement: Child must turn five on or before August 31, 2018, to enroll in kindergarten.
Join us for a Kindergarten Open House at Your Child's School
Meet the Teachers
Register Your Child for Kindergarten
What should I bring to Registration?1. Immunization Record
2. Proof of Birth Date: Birth certificate is preferable; if unavailable, you may use any of the following until a birth certificate can be obtained:a. Census certificate for Native Americans
b. Reliable medical, civil or religious records
c. Letter from agency having custody (i.e. DES)3. Proof of Home Address (such as a utility bill)
Questions?Contact your school or FUSD Educational Enrichment, 527-6156To find your neighborhood school please visit FUSD School Site Locator
Five Tips for Kindergarten Parents
We're extremely proud of the kindergarten programs offered in the Flagstaff Unified School District. We believe that kindergarten is an essential part of a child's success in school. Each teacher works to meet the individual needs of every child, while providing a supportive, caring atmosphere and learning activities that are age-appropriate.
Explore each of the pages which comprise this Kindergarten site, as well as the general information provided below. You'll find information on:
• requirements for entrance into kindergarten
• the types of academic and social items on which children are assessed
• what you can do to prepare your child for kindergarten
• safety issues to consider
• parent involvement information
• and links to outside sites for parents and children.