Registration and Admission Procedures
The Center is open to children ages birth to five years of age.
Priority registration is held annually for two weeks in the spring. This gives all currently enrolled children the first opportunity to enroll for the upcoming school year. Open registration begins immediately after the two-week priority registration.
There is an annual registration fee of $100.00 per child. The following forms must be turned in to the director before your child’s space in the program will be confirmed. We cannot accept a form without the $100.00 registration fee.
- Registration form
- Emergency Card which includes medical authorizations, emergency contacts
- Current updated immunization records
- Parent agreement, stating you have received, read, and understand the statement of services.
- Photo Release forms for the school district, First Things First, and the Association For Supportive Child Care
- Food allergy statement and Non-food allergy statement forms
- Parent tuition agreement form
- Signed parent responsibilities form
- Diaper cream and sunscreen consent forms
Your submission of the registration fee/form and deposit indicates you agree and understand these terms.
There is no refund on registration fees if you accept a space in our program. You will be held financially responsible for the first two weeks of school, unless you notify the director at least two weeks prior to the start of the session/start date that your child will not be attending.
Registration forms will only be posted if in open enrollment