Flagstaff Unified School District No. One
Approval Guidelines for
Online Flyer Distribution
Online flyer distribution is available to individuals and organizations who request permission to distribute information to students about non-school sponsored, student-oriented activities. Permission to distribute information does not constitute sponsorship, endorsement or approval by the School District of the activity or program described in the information which is permitted to be distributed.
· Flyer distribution is not intended as a means to distribute advertising.
· All flyers must be approved by the Superintendent’s Office and must be submitted to Peachjar.com for consideration.
· Approvals will be made on a case by case basis.
· FUSD reserves the right to deny requests to distribute flyers and/or rescind approval.
· Flyer approval and distribution does not constitute endorsement by FUSD.
· Only flyers deemed to be student-oriented and of direct benefit to students will be approved.
· Material must not advocate a religious or political viewpoint and must not be patently offensive or inappropriate for students.
· All flyers will be distributed through Peachjar.com
Please include the following information on all flyers:
Online distribution of flyers is provided as a public service. The activities or programs described are not sponsored, endorsed, reviewed or screened in any way by the Flagstaff Unified School District. The School District does not monitor or supervise the activities or programs. Parents and guardians are urged to speak with the sponsoring organization and carefully evaluate the suitability of the activities for their children prior to their children’s participation.
All questions can be directed to Karin Eberhard, FUSD District Relations Coordinator at 527-6004 or firstname.lastname@example.org.