FUSD Facility Use Requests for Community Members
Please use this link for Facility Requests
***All secondary schools will be closed to the public from July 16-Aug. 7, 2023 for maintenance unless already scheduled by September 2022.
There may be fees charged for reserving FUSD facilities.
Please check out this link for more information Facility Rental Fees and Classifications
Points to consider when making a request:
- Please log into the system to request a facility.
- All requests must be submitted 72 hours prior to any event date.
- FUSD and School Events will take priority when scheduling our facilities.
- A Certificate of Insurance that lists Flagstaff Unified School District as Certificate Holder and additional insurance is required and may be uploaded to your request.
- Facility users requesting multiple sites need to submit requests for each site!
- FUSD requires a copy of your “Concussion Policy” for all athletic/sports events.
- Custodial fees will be billed separately based on custodial needs.
- Multiple requests for the same site will either be first-come first-served or a compromise schedule created by FUSD.
- To cancel facility requests, please call Steve Rhode at (928) 527-6010 48 hours in advance to avoid reservation fees.
- Schools may be closed during spring, summer, and winter breaks. Please check the community calendar.
- FUSD reserves the right to cancel any reservation if necessary and/or due to weather-related safety. Notifications will be sent as soon as possible.
- Please ensure your reservations are accurate before submitting them. Any change/modification or cancellation after approval will incur a modification/cancellation fee of $25 per change.
- If FUSD cancels school due to weather, reservations are automatically cancelled for that day.