Regarding Refunds or Transfers of Food Service Account Balance Credits


    If your student has a credit balance on their Food Service account, and you would like to request a refund or a transfer of credit to another student, please contact Leslie at the the Food Service office - 928-527-6094, or lnichols@fusd1.org. Happy to help!