Killip EmPACT Pre-K
EmPACT Pre-K is now accepting enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year! EmPACT Pre-K is a FREE full-day classroom program available to qualifying families.
Here is more information about the program:
- A full-day classroom located at Killip Elementary School.
- Follows the Killip Elementary School bell schedule, breaks, and lunch.
- Meals are provided for students.
- The curriculum is based on Early Childhood Arizona State Standards. The program also utilizes Frog Street curriculum.
- Class sizes are 18 students.
- Transportation is not provided. Families will need to transport students to and from school.
- Tuition is free for all families who qualify.
To qualify for EmPACT Pre-K, families need to:
- Have a child that is 4-5 years old.
- NOTE: Child must turn 4 before August 31st
- Live in a Title 1 school attendance area (Cromer, Killip, Kinsey, Marshall, or Thomas Elementary School boundaries). You can check your attendance area here.
- Participate in 30 hours of parenting classes, classroom volunteering, or other community/school activities.
- Complete an application and provide proof of income for all household members.
- Proof of income could be a W-2, paystub, assistance letter, etc.
For more information and to apply, please contact Courtney White at firstname.lastname@example.org or (928) 773-4080.
We would love to hear from you!