Requesting iPad Apps
Installing Apps on a Staff iPad
Staff have a small selection of district approved apps available in their Self Service portal, but additional apps can be obtained via the App Store with a personal Apple ID (not provided by FUSD or ending in @fusd1.org).App Store Steps:
- Open the App Store
- Select the icon that looks like a person (top right)
- Sign out of your FUSD account at the bottom (won't sign your FUSD account out of iCloud)
- Sign in with your personal account (not provided by or ending in @fusd1.org)
- Search & download the required apps
To create a personal Apple ID without a payment method visit: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204034
Requesting Apps for Student iPads
- A Digital Learning Resource Committee is currently being assembled to support the organization/review of current Digital Learning Resources, procedures in resource management, vetting, and purchasing.
- No additional apps will be pushed directly to iPads or added to the app self-service portal this school year unless deemed essential, as all apps will need to go through a stringent vetting process to be approved for student use in the near future.
- If an app is essential to be added to a student iPad the remainder of the 2021-22 school year, please contact Troy Harris, Director of Technology.