Camp IWANNAGO Rates and Payment Information
Rates and Fees
- Camp IWANNAGO is divided into two sections, daily AM and PM. You can pick one or both for each day you would like your child to attend.
- $25 per section AM or PM per child. (10% discount for full days, not applicable on drop-ins)
- $35 per section for drop-ins (Any dates requested after the Wednesday of the prior week, must be requested online and is subject to approval)
- A multi-child discount is 33% off for each additional child.
- $20 per family registration fee. (Registration Fee waived for Winter and Spring Break Camps if families are current registered with FACTS)
- Late pickup fee of $1 per minute per child. Excessive lateness will result in your child's removal from the program. Late pick-up fees apply to AM/PM and Full day sessions.
- In the event your automatic payment is declined, and no other payment is made by the end of the Saturday each week, a late payment fee of $25 will be assessed.
- Payment is due on Saturday for all scheduled sessions.
- The invoice period is Thursday-Wednesday each week.
- Invoices will be sent to the primary account holders' email address.
- A credit card or bank account must be put on file at the time of registration.
- Fees will be automatically charged to the credit card on file every Saturday.
- If the charges are declined, your child may not attend camp until all fees are paid and a valid credit card or bank account is added to your account.
- All scheduled dates for that week will be removed if payment is not made by the end of the day on Saturday.
- Payment can be made before Saturday if you would prefer to use a different method of payment.
- If you would like to use a different credit card for a one-time payment, you can log onto your account and make that payment in Eleyo.
- NO payments will be accepted at camp. We accept checks or money orders at the FUSD Administration Office only, 3285 E Sparrow Ave. We recommend that you call ahead to ensure that a FACTS Team Member is available to help. (928) 527-6180.
- In the event a check is returned for non-payment, a $25 fee will be assessed to your account, and you will no longer be allowed to pay by check.
- We do not accept cash payments!
- FACTS Camp IWANNAGO accepts DES subsidies. If you are currently receiving DES, you must contact your caseworker before and after the Summer Camp IWANNGO sessions to update them on the sites and dates your child will be attending. Failure to do so will result in your account being charged full price, which will be the parent's responsibility to pay out-of-pocket costs.
- For additional information regarding the Subsidy programs, contact FACTS Assistant Coordinator, JayLissa Mockta at email@example.com or (928) 527-6180
- If you are currently on a FACTS scholarship, please contact JayLissa Mockta to review the discounts available to you for Camp IWANNAGO, Winter or Spring Break sessions.