Camp Iwannago Rates and Payment Information
Rates and Fees
- Camp Iwannago is divided into two sections daily AM and PM. You can pick one or both for each day you would like your child to attend.
- $20 per section AM or PM per child.
- $25 per section for drop-ins (Any dates requested the after the Wednesday of the prior week, must be requested online is subject to approval)
- Multi-child discount 33% off each additional child.
- $20 per family registration fee.
- Late pick fee of $1 per minute per child after closing. Excessive lateness will result in your child's removal from the program.
- Late payment fee of $25. In the event your automatic payment is decline and no other payment is made by end of day Sunday each week a late payment fee will be assessed.
- Payment is due on Saturday for all scheduled session for the upcoming week.
- Each Thursday the next week will be invoiced
- Invoices will be sent to the primary account holders email
- A credit card or bank account must be put on file at the time of registration.
- Fees will be automatically charged to the credit card on file every Saturday.
- If the charges are declined your child may not attend camp until all fees are paid and a valid credit card or bank account is added to your account.
- All scheduled date for that week will be removed if payment is not made by the end of the day on Sunday.
- Payment can be made before Saturday if you would prefer use a different method of payment.
- If you would like to use a different credit card for a one time payment you can log onto your account make that payment in Eleyo.
- We accept checks or money orders at the FACTS main office only, 3285 E Sparrow Ave. We reccomend that you call ahead to ensure that a FACTS Team Member is avaible to help. (928) 527-6180.
- In the event a check is returned for non-payment a $25 fee will be assessed to your account and you will no longer be allowed to pay by check.
- We do not accept cash payments!
- NO payments will be accepted at camp.
- Any fees or credits that existed on your previous FACTS account will be moved into your new Eleyo account. It may take a few day for this to happen but you can check the status by contacting Melissa Klemp, firstname.lastname@example.org or (928) 527-6180.
- FACTS Camp Iwannago accepts DES subsidies
- For additional information regarding the Subsidy programs contact Melissa Klemp, email@example.com or (928) 527-6180.