Online Registration and Payments
Review our account creation help document for step by step instructions on how to create your account. After setting up your account make sure to add famly and emergency contacts.
Setting up your acccount does not enroll you in FACTS. It will save time when you do register by auto filling many registration fields. You may find that during the course of the year you may need to make changes to your childs schedule. Please follow the FACTS Schedule Change Requests help sheet.
Medication consent form
If your child requires medication of any type this form must be complete and returned to the FACTS program before we can administer that medication. You can get the form here.
- Any medication must be in the original packaging.
- The prescription must be for the student indicated on the consent form.
- Expired medication will be return and can not be used.
- Over-the-counter medication can be provided to FACTS as well.
- Medication dosage instuction provided must be in-line with manufacture use instructions.