Normal Hours of Operation
- 6:45 am until the start of school
- Dismissal time until 6:00 pm
FACTS will be open on the following non-school days.
Parent/Guardian Guide for Non-School Day FACTS
- Spring Break, from 6:45 am to 6:00 pm
- March 18 - March 20
- Snow Day Make-up Dates (if they are not regular school days), from 6:45 am to 6:00 pm
- April 22 - April 23
- May 8 - May 10
Snow Delay Days FACTS will be held at each site from 7:30 a.m. until school begins. Afternoon FACTS will operate as normal on these days.FACTS will be CLOSED on all SNOW CANCELLATION DAYS and other holidays not listed above.
- Non-school day FACTS is open to all FACTS families but is only provided at one site be sure to check with your home site where it will be this year.
- Make sure you have a credit on your account. With families from so many different schools coming to one location it can get hectic at drop off time. If you already have a credit on your child's account it will save you time. Add a credit to your FACTS account!
- Parent are responsible for transportation to FACTS. The FUSD School Busses do not run on non-school days.
- FACTS does not provide lunch so be sure to send your child with their own.
- Check-in times will be longer than normal at non-school day FACTS programs. Be sure to plan extra time into your morning commute.
- Remember parents, you need to physically sign your children in & out with the front desk, and be prepared to show ID to FACTS staff.